- Use the Service at your own risk. The textbooks posted on this site are posted by third party users, and have no affiliation with books2go.ca.
- You agree that your interactions with individuals found on or through the Service provided by books2go.ca, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and and such organization or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree that books2go.ca shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that books2go.ca is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release books2go.ca, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
- We reserve the right to modify, or remove any material posted on the site by a third party, which it deems to be offending to any other user of the site, or in violation of any law, or any other information which we deem does not fit in with the content of the site. In addition to this, books2go.ca reserves the right to ban a user from the site for inappropriate conduct.
- You shall use this site for ethical purposes only. This site is meant to supply students with a place to buy and sell their used textbooks, and assume this property is legally purchased, or received by the seller. We allow only users who have purchased or received the textbooks legally to have use of this site.
- We reserve the right to modify, change, or rewrite any part of this policy. The terms and conditions are subject to change. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to stay current with any changes.